Our Product & Services
- K for "kyklos" or "cycle", the fundament of sustainable development:Thinking in Lifecycles, Cradle-to-Cradle in a holistic perspective
- 3 for the three dimensions of sustainability, the economical, environmental and societal that offer powerful synergies for innovative products, services and business models
- Lab for the character of the company, creative, agile, working with best state-of-the-art technologies to deliver value.
- Provide accessibility to state-of-the-art technologies
- Improve acceptance for environmental protection and sustainable economy
- Focus on decentralized, networked solutions, able to operate in different contexts
- Education and awareness raising among stakeholders and empowerment of local communities
Meet the Team
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work" - Aristotle
DI Sara Carniello,
- Highly experienced Team Manager
- Expert in Semiconductor Technology & Product Development
- R&D projects and funding
DI David Martinez Llanos,
- Senior R&D Mgr and CTO
- Product Development and Ramp-Up in automotive and medical
- Former Entrepreneur
Latest News & Updates
12.04.2021: t-matix and k3lab announce a partnership for machine control
K3lab commissioned t-matix as IoT experts to collect data from the sorting machine.
Data such as filling level, machine activity and status , service intervals and much more are visualized
in the t-matix IoT platform and made available for analysis.This allows, for example, efficient emptying of the machine
as well as quick actions in case of possible malfunctions. We are happy about the success so farand look forward
to further cooperation!
K3lab was invited to present their innovative re-cube at the Recy & Depotech Conference as one of the “Top of Circular Start-ups” in Europe. The event is one of the most important European conferences in the area of waste management and K3lab was able to present their innovation to hundreds of attendants from industry and academy. We are proud for our participation!
k3lab was awarded as a "Best Tech Startup 2020” by IDC Spain for linking smart technologies, innovation and sustainability!
A huge thanks to the team and the many advisors and supporters!
The project, part of the Impact Innovation program, will investigate the value chain of packaging recycling in 3 European countries (Italy, Greece, Croatia), to understand how to increase the committment of citizens and thus the recycling rate. The study will be done in cooperation with students of the Institute of FH Joanneum.
After many months of preparation work the company was born. Many thanks to Science Park Graz and WKO Gründerservice for their valuable support!
For updates visit ourLinkedinpage